The use of rodenticides (mouse poison) increases in the fall and winter as rodents seek shelter from the cooler temperatures by moving indoors. Rodenticides are highly toxic to pets. If ingested, the results could be fatal if undiagnosed or left untreated. If you must use these products, do so with extreme caution and put them in places inaccessible to your pets. If you notice or suspect ingestion call as soon as possible.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.